After the college weight gain from studying abroad, I found myself addicted to exercise and hyper-focused on healthy eating. Rather than trusting my body, I fell into the trap of quick fixes, disordered eating, and poor body image. It was a never-ending cycle.
Through my dietetics career and the power of group fitness, I came to realize that our bodies are complex and amazing. I started seeing how the health and fitness industry standards were doing more harm than good, and I began to let go of the rigid rules and restriction to shift my mindset and definition of health. As a result, I created sustainable changes that left me feeling confident and more happier than ever.
I started my private practice to help others discover this same freedom and empower them to create sustainable changes to live a life free from stress, so they can find their fierce.
- Dual degree in Dietetics and Nutrition, Fitness, & Health from Purdue University
- ISPP Program through Purdue University
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Beachbody LIVE Master Trainer